Team Bondi is an independent game development company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony Computer Entertainment America.
are offering a quality salary and lifestyle package to the right
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Tools Programmer to assist in developing and maintaining our tool chain. The tools team is building the software to create the game that will be used by more than 100 employees: artists, programmers and designers.
If you think you can take on the challenge, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Involved in the creation and support of:
- World generation and resource placement tools to facilitate the design and development of a game world
- Maya exporters to process art resources to game in a usable form
- Maya plugins to aid the art work creation pipeline
- Batch resource processing tools
- Commercial C++ and Windows programming
- Sound knowledge of tools development
- Knowledge of the Maya API beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with XML
- Video games industry experience
- Strong architecture, documentation and design skills.
- Expert in C++
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent