Bondi is a newly-formed company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed
up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals,
Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony
Computer Entertainment America.
are offering a quality salary and lifestyle package to the right
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead Tools Programmer to recruit and manage a team of up to 4 Tools Programmers for a forthcoming next generation PlayStation title.
The Lead Tools Programmer will also be responsible for the design and implementation of the tool chain within the company. This includes Maya exporters, Build servers setup, Version Control (code and data), Real-time update game editors and more generally, the company asset management process.
We are looking for an individual to design a production process that will involve more than 100 employees: artists, programmers, designers…
If you think you can take on the challenge, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years professional experience as a Lead or Senior programmer
- Proven track record in developing / designing complete tool chains and production processes
- Experience in recruitment and conducting interviews.
- Video games industry experience preferred by not necessary
- Strong architecture, documentation and design skills.
- Expert in system programming (Linux programming, Database)
- Familiar with Source Control software (SourceSafe, CVS, Perforce)
- Expert in C++
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, required