Team Bondi is an independent game development company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony Computer Entertainment America.
are offering a quality salary and lifestyle package to the right
We are looking for an experienced and talented Chief Technology Officer.
The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for the overall technology direction of the company. The CTO evaluates current and future projects, determines the technology requirements of these projects, and lays foundation for achieving these requirements.
The CTO sets an overall technology vision and puts processes in place to ensure that all technology development is in line with this core vision. This position is also responsible for defining standards and procedures for software engineering practice across the company. Importantly, the CTO is also responsible for continual re-evaluation of the technical direction of the company to ensure it meets current requirements and reports directly to the Game Director.
If you think you can take on the challenge, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Definition and communication of core technology strategy
- Setting up teams and defining responsibilities for areas of technology
- Review of key technical designs
- Mentoring and leading technology Leads
- Interviewing and employing all new programmers
- Conducting performance reviews of Lead programmers
- Identifying new technology requirements and planning for their implementation
- Designing and implementing training for all programmers
- Defining and maintaining software engineering standards as they apply to technology development
- Involved with setting company direction, especially in areas related to technology development
Skills & Experience:
- Essential to have solid knowledge of and deep experience in a wide range of technical game development areas
- Essential to have good communication and leadership skills
- Act with initiative and responsibility and be vigilant at all times in seeking improvement
- Ability to develop strategies to achieve departmental and company goals
- Essential to be an energetic and enthusiastic person
- Passionate about the future of video games
- At least 7 years experience in software engineering with at least 5 years in management
- Senior involvement in a number of shipped products on various platforms
- Recognised Bachelor or higher degree in computer related subjects