Team Bondi is an independent game development company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony Computer Entertainment America.
We are looking for an experienced and talented 3D Artists to join our Art Team to work on an upcoming next generation PlayStation title.
We are currently looking for Senior, Mid-Level 3D Artists.
Currently we are only looking for Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
Senior applicants must have extensive experience and proven creative and technical ability in the games industry. Extensive knowledge of modeling, texturing and shaders must be clearly demonstrated and supported by a high quality reel.
Mid-Level applicants must have completed at least 1 title on PS2, Xbox or Game Cube or have completed a major film production involving real world object modeling.
If you want to be a part of this challenging undertaking, email
us at email@example.com (About Applying)
- Demonstrate latest techniques in modeling for both Sub-division and texturing
- A very good eye for detail and quality
- Highly creative modeler with the ability to adapt to a realistic game style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a creative and collaborative environment
- A passion for creating and playing video game
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices