Team Bondi is an independent game development company based in Sydney, Australia. Headed up by Brendan McNamara and featuring a team of seasoned games professionals, Team Bondi will produce next-generation PlayStation titles for Sony Computer Entertainment America.
are looking for an experienced and talented 3D Animators/Character
Modelers to join our Art Team to work on an upcoming next generation
We are seeking passionate, highly talented, driven and creative professionals who can model, texture and animate high quality realistic characters.
We are currently looking for Senior, Mid-Level and Junior animators.
Senior applicants must have extensive experience and proven creative and technical ability in the games industry or post production. Extensive knowledge of character modelling, rigging and weighting must be clearly demonstrated which is supported by a high quality animation reel.
Mid-Level applicants must have completed at least 1 title on PS2, Xbox or Game Cube or have completed a major film production involving character animation.
Junior applicants must demonstrate a clear understanding of animations principles supported by strong modelling examples. Experience with any of the major 3d packages is a plus.
If you want to be a part of this challenging undertaking, email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create high quality animations and characters using both key-frame and motion capture pipelines
- Advanced skeletal set-up and latest rigging processes to bring characters to life
- Creation of high quality facial animation and lip sync
- Excellent approach to weight, timing and all major principles of animation
- Highly creative animator with the ability to adapt to a realistic game style
- Demonstrate latest techniques in character modeling for both topology and texturing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a creative and collaborative environment
- A passion for creating and playing video games
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices